Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
6 December 2021

[-] The following 3 users Like sunworshipper's post:
  • claudiaroro, HasW, priyanka969
Thanks for sharing!
It's a cute interview and she looked great but I'd say she was definitely very low energy and (very likely) uncomfortable in the dress and heels. But it's also hard to compare because in the last interview she was obviously really drunk. Bigsmile Of course she'd be more comfortable when she's drunk and of course she'd seem low energy in comparison to that. But she was whispering a lot in this interview. She just seemed tired to me.  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes priyanka969's post:
  • HasW
Tired and very careful also. Aside from the 'sex' comment, everything was extra calculated. Good! haha

She looks beautiful and I loved the dress. Cooke gone in to the car quickly before they took photo.
Yeah, that's him.
New footage from 6 December 2021 episode

[-] The following 7 users Like springroll's post:
  • claudiaroro, HasW, lostindc, pav13, priyanka969, sunworshipper, TPF1138
[Image: I8ktBai.jpg]
"Movies are an illusion, and the emotion that the audience gets out of the movie doesn’t really come from the movie; it comes out of themselves." ~ Francis Ford Coppola
[-] The following 3 users Like TPF1138's post:
  • astadog93512, claudiaroro, sunworshipper
Aaaaaaand not anymore. Post was deleted and she's no longer on the schedule as of yesterday afternoon. 

Why, who knows. But clearly something else came up. Might not even be on her end, since they moved Elizabeth Warren from today until tomorrow. 
The election is in one week and I would venture a guess and say that Warren is VERY busy, so maybe something came up on her end and they moved her tomorrow, and thus had to move Jen. Maybe Jen will be on next week instead. Not like Causeway is going anywhere in that time. 

Or, it was a scheduling conflict on Jen's end. But she does have the premiere 2 hours later after taping would have taken place, so she'd have to take time off work anyways. Not sure those 2 hours would make much of a difference. But we shall see if there are any updates today and if she's added to another date/show instead.
We don't deserve this.  Sad
Well, two alternatives really, now that people working on the set of NHF have said that they're off for a week: 
1. They're off because Jen is busy elsewhere promoting. 
2. Covid, or something that prevents Jen from being on set and for filming to take place/her promoting. 

If number 2 is the case, honestly, Apple should just move everything up a week. They don't have cinemas to hassle with, just their own streaming service and it probably would be little issue for them to just release it the week after instead.

We'll see what the case is. Hoping for number 1 obviously!
She should do promo like Hot Ones or idk...Day Drinking with Seth Meyers.

But I wonder if interviews like that would suit No Hard Feelings press more than this one...
Hot Ones this week is Emma Chamberlain, whoever that is. So won't happen for Jen this time around. But yes, could be a good match for NHF.