• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Hard Feelings - Miscellaneous Interviews
[-] The following 2 users Like HasW's post:
  • priyanka969, sunworshipper
[-] The following 1 user Likes HasW's post:
  • priyanka969

• priyanka969

This is the odd toilet story (I wish she would quit those lol). I still wonder whether Gene and co fooled her into believing Lee bought it or was she fooling around to joke with Lee. I doubt she would lie about this of all stories unless there is a reason behind it.  What do you guys think? 

• priyanka969, sunworshipper
  • sunworshipper
I think I know who that boyfriend is. He tried to badmouth her (kinda) years later with some acquaintances of his.
Well, he was an asshole according to her so makes sense he'd try and badmouth her. haha 
So just confirming her statement.  Bigsmile
Yeah, he sounds and looks like a jerk (if that's possible) to be honest. They dated when they were both super young though.
Thanks for putting all of this together! There are videos here that I had not seen so this is fantastic!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes priyanka969's post:
  • HasW
Waiting who was her boyfriend that talks bad about her? I need to know who I am gone boycot?
(06-20-2023, 11:39 PM)Betty Wrote: Waiting who was her boyfriend that talks bad about her? I need to know who I am gone boycot?

He is not a famous person. I guess he tried to make it in the business and he didn't when they both teens (+around 16 or 17 years old). His name is Huck.

The full quotidien interview maybe?

• sunworshipper

• sunworshipper

• lawrencepedia, sunworshipper
Watching WWHL now. She was brutal about mother! Or shall I say Darren. Haha

Also, she clarified those stupid Liam/Miley rumors.
lol at her kissing Andy here and asking him did it move! 

Angel

This where you can watch the whole thing maybe? Low quality though.

I am glad she addressed the Liam and Miley nonsense. Although I think Miley should have been the one to clarify it months ago  Rolleyes

So, basically all her press has been released right? What about that chicken shop interview? That may be the only one left...
Jennifer Lawrence’s No Hard Feelings Is Bringing Raunch Back to the Movies

Quote:Her reaction, as Stupnitsky recalls, was receptive, as she said: "I'll tell you the same thing I told Quentin Tarantino: 'I'd love to read the script.'"
I wonder if this reveals something about her lunch meeting with Tarantino over Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.  Like "I'm not going to accept a part until I read the script and like it.  Not even for you, Quentin."

Spoiler:
I knew that one flip had to be a stuntwoman but I'm impressed she did the rest

Quote:The moment, however, also feels in keeping with Lawrence's star persona. "I don't think Jen's a menace necessarily," Stupnitsky says. "But there's an unpredictability to her. I mean, you've seen her do interviews. She must be a publicist's nightmare because she'll just say anything and she cannot be controlled. And that's why we love her."

"I think she believes she can probably beat me up," Stupnitsky adds. "If I let her, she would probably try and fight me."
She would kick his ass.  Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like sunworshipper's post:
  • Betty, HasW, priyanka969